she's back. yeay!

Saturday, June 07, 2008

omg! it's 3.42 am and I'm still wide awake. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and need to wake up early. how can I wake up early if I sleep this late? weddings. I like weddings. it is so beautiful and lovely. by the way. today, my mama came back from sabah and sarawak. after leaving us with abah for about a week, she's finally home. yup. we missed her presence and we're glad she's back in one piece.if you ask me what I miss most about my mother despite her cooking, my answer will be her nags! hehe. it's true! when i'm back in utp, I always hear her calling my name.

"Zareen, wake up. it's already late"
"Zareen, come down and eat"
"Zareen, have you make your bed?"
"Zareen, are you ready?"


it's natural for mothers to nag. but hey, it's their way of showing they're concern. and concern equals to love. and I like love. .:smilling:. better go to sleep now. I can already hear mama saying "Zareen, go to sleep. it's late already. you need to wake up early tomorrow."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like love too. =)

wait a minute, she's asking u to sleep at that hour? what is she doing awake???? kalau wan dh lame tido dh...hehe =P

zero said...

haha. i heard it in my head la. dia of course dah lama tido.