P.S I Love You

Monday, June 09, 2008

I love reading P.S. I Love You. it managed to touch my heart and bring tears to my eyes. it is a story about how a woman manage to live life again after the death of her husband. holly and gerry was an inseperatable couple.



one day, gerry died because of brain tumor. holly was devastated and unable to live a single second without thinking of him. until one day, the letter came. the letter was written by gerry, planning things, asking her to do this and that to help her be brave and start living again. it is his letters that helped holly get over his death. I suggest you read this book written by Cecelia Ahern. it is really wonderful and inspiring.



it is even a movie now. I've watched the movie recently. but I'm a bit dissapointed. I was hoping it will be as wonderful as reading the novel but instead, it's not. maybe because movies have a time limit, so it cannot be as detailed as the novel I guess.

it is lack of somehing and I'm not sure what. I didn't cry wacthing the movie but I cried reading the novel. somehow, the movie didn't manage to touch my heart. however, the movie is still good. Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler definetly did a great job. if you didn't read the novel and watch the movie, you'd probably like it better. still, it is a good job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanna read that book tp x bace2 lg...haih...

zero said...

bace la. u won't regret it. best giler.