it's girls day out!

Monday, June 16, 2008

yesterday, mama, yaya and I went out shopping together. we went to Queensbay Mall for our girls day out. abah drop us off at the entrance and we went shopping. I love going shopping with mama. it is sort of like a mother-daughter bonding thing.

she was looking for a shoe to replace her old one. it is the last day of sale, so we really got to make the best of it. after trying a few shoes, she manage to buy one. it is not exactly what she wanted but hey, it's on sale. why not? I managed to get myself a blazer and a slack. mama got herself a skirt.

yaya wanted to buy a watch but the promoter wen't out for dinner. haha. she really had choosen the wrong time. then we went to tns. on our way there, I bumped into my senior, kakfarina.

kakfarina::
"hye! gemuknye!" ("hye! your fat!")

zero::
"nmpk sgt ke?" ("is it really obvious?")

kakfarina:
"agakla. bleh nmpk pipi ampa dari jauh." ("it's quite obvious. I can see your cheeks from far")

arghh!! I'm soooo gonna loose that fat! ::angry:: btw, "kakfarina, thanks for your sincere comment. I really appreciate it". hmmm, how on earth am I going to loose all those love handles and potbelly. since I enter university, I do not have much time for sports. during my school days, I got involved in hockey, squash, police cadet etc.

even though I eat a lot, i still loose a lot doing those activities. but now? I still eat a lot, but I don't exercise much. yes. I don't look that fat compared to others. but compared to the old me? I'm really fat. huh! got to find my running shoes and start running again.

0 comments: