haiyakk!!

Saturday, June 14, 2008


this post is dedicated to my cousin who wanted so badly to watch this movie. Kung Fu Panda. haiyakk!! I wen't to watch this movie with my siblings yesterday and it is awesome. it made me laugh all the way through. even everyone watching was laughing. if you have any problems or just need to have a great laugh, come and watch this movie. it's worth it. and to my cousin "dah tgk ke blom? too bad you can't follow yesterday. mmg best la. nvm, anytime later we'll hangout together ek? I need to be good to you right? if not, I won't get anything from Ireland. haha."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blum lg...haish...bile nk tgk ni? haha...tp, incredible hulk aku dh tgk. hehe...

p/s: owh ko baik ngan aku sbb tu je wey? sedihnye....='(

zero said...

haha.. hulk best ke? eyh.. x ar.. ak baik ngan ko sbb ko cousin ak.. haha.. terharu la sket.. =P