happy birthday mimie!

Sunday, July 27, 2008



Happy Birthday! belated, i mean. my friend Mimie celebrated her 19th birthday on the 25th July. we spend almost 12 hours celebrating her birthday in Ipoh. we depart from UTP at about 11.45am and arrived in Ipoh Parade about 40 min after. as soon as we arrived there, we ate our lunch. I had nasi ayam which is quite okay. i even got myself 2 PS2 games: God of Guitar Hero and Guitar Hero II which will accompany my Guitar Hero III and Guitar Hero Aerosmith. can't wait to play.





we talk, walk, shop and at about 6pm, we went to Jaya Jusco. we ordered pizza and ate Mimie's birthday cake that Ila bought. after eating, again, we did some shopping. then, we went bowling at JJ's rooftop.



my amigos


Mimie had won the game with me being last. LAST?? haha. I had a very nice day. we went back home at about 12 something. thanks everyone for the wonderful time. ::smilling:: by the way, "wani, aku cilok gambaq ang tau.. thanks"

0 comments: