Alhamdulillah!

Friday, July 11, 2008

today, is an important date for all UTPians. it is the day that will determine wheter your money stays or go. it is the day that the EXAMINATION RESULT come out!

I am not those who wake up very early in the morning, but somehow, i woke up early today. the result will come out at 10.00 am. I still have a few hours. I open the website to check but the result is not there yet. so I lay back on my bed. I can't sleep. I watch tv and wait with butterflies flying in my tummy.

very curious to know my result, at about 9.30 am I check the site again. it's up! the results are already up! key in my id and everything, closed my eyes while slowly scrolling the page. and phew! thanks to Allah S.W.T, I got an ok result. not a 4 flat but hey, it's an improvement. thanks to those who had supported me, my mom and dad for their endless prayers, my grandparents, as well as all my teachers and friends. I'll keep up the good work. Insyaallah.

0 comments: