finally!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

fuhh. finally, I managed to get into my lovely room in utp. what a journey! I started my journey from home at about 1.50pm yesterday with mama driving me to the bus terminal. after taking the plate number of the bus, waiting for the driver and everything, I get into the bus and it depart at about 2.20pm. the journey was smooth despite the heavy rain. the bus arrived on time at about 4.30pm.

I get down from the bas at Bangunan Tajuddin Ali and managed to get the 5pm ticket to utp. as usual, I need to stand the humidity and warmness in the bus as it has no aircond. only open air. yeay to open air for keeping me alive!



Sungai Nibong Bus Terminal


I arrived in front of utp at about 5.40pm. I got down the bus with a familiar face. it was Hui Ping, a facilitator during my orientation. he was with me since the first bus from Penang without both of us realizing it. I called a friend to pick me up at the gate but there is no coverage from the other line. ::stupid phone coverage:: so, hui ping and I decided to walk, really hoping that someone would pick us up on the way.

unfortunately for us, no one stopped. we drag our heavy bags all through the 2.5km walk to v5. what an exercise. I can assure you that I loose some weight. then, i went to my house and it's lock! and the rc is closed already! where am I going to sleep tonight??

ahah!Sab. I called her but she didn't answer. so, in front of her room. I waited for quite some time untill Cheah came and told me that Sab have move to a room upstairs. haih. I stayed in her room with her roommate Zura. to Zura and Sab "thanks sbb menumpangkn aku smalam. klau bukan sebab korg, mesti aku dh kena tido dlm ujan kan? pdn muka aku. haha"

my bad luck goes on when Sab and I went to find something to eat. it was raining badly and cafe v5 only sells nasi goreng and western. haih. we wanted something else so we walk trough the rain with our umbrella to find out that all other cafes were closed. at last, we ate nasi goreng at v5. n now, i'm very happy to be in my room. tq!

0 comments: