the tens that top my chart

Thursday, December 04, 2008

I've been tag by Youthsays' Today's Top Ten. Let’s have a look at my chart, shall we?

Top 10 things I can’t live without

  • Handphone: I need it to call my family, take pictures, etc.
  • Mp3 Player: my day will be dull without the sound of music
  • Laptop: I can’t sit still without my laptop
  • My external hard disk: cause it has a lot of movies and important stuff in it
  • Internet connection: I’ll start itching when my gtalk says “Failed to connect”
  • TV & Movies: I need entertainment, duh?
  • Selected novels: what else to do at night before you go to sleep?
  • Car: It keeps me moving.
  • Money: I hate to need this but who can live without money these days?
  • House: I wouldn’t want to crash at my friends’ place all the time


Top 10 must haves

  1. Luerd Kattiya a.k.a. The Princess Box Set: I’ve been looking for it about few years already
  2. My own car: Can give back daddy’s car
  3. A bigger gig and RAM on my laptop
  4. Sony Cybershot: I like taking pictures and be in pictures as well =p
  5. A pair of Nike: To replace the one being stolen during the exam week. Huhu
  6. An iPod: If my bro have one, I should have one too. Right? Haha
  7. New handphone maybe
  8. More and more clothes and apparels: Fashion never dies. Haha
  9. Another PSP for myself: Tired of quarrelling about who gets to play with it
  10. An all expenses paid around the world trip: Ya right! Like that could happen.

Top 10 favourite movies of all time

  1. A walk to remember: English
  2. Heart: Indonesia
  3. Love Story: English
  4. Sydney White: English
  5. Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam 1 & 2: Malay
  6. Transformers: English
  7. Saw I till V: English
  8. High School Musical 1 till 3: English
  9. Gol & Gincu: Malay
  10. Tentang Dia: Indonesia


Top 10 favourite music of all time (or should it be Top 10 favourite band of all time ?? )

  1. The Beatles
  2. KRU
  3. Westlife
  4. The Police
  5. Peterpan
  6. Backstreet Boys
  7. Duets: I really like to listen to duets. Don’t know why.
  8. Aerosmith
  9. The 80’s and 90’s song: English or Malay, any will do.
  10. When I’m crazy or wanted to release my tension, I listen to dangduts and songs in foreign language like Spanish, Thai, Korean though I didn’t understand. Haha.


Top 10 favourite hang out places

  1. Queensbay Mall, Penang
  2. Golden Screen Cinemas, anywhere
  3. Gurney Plaza, Penang
  4. Mamak Stall, anywhere
  5. Sunway Carnival Mall, Seberang Prai City
  6. Sunshine Square, Penang
  7. Jaya Jusco, Ipoh
  8. Any food stalls will do
  9. McD Medan Gopeng, Ipoh: That’s the best McD nearest to UTP.
  10. A friend’s house: What?? It’s free, the food’s free too.


Top 10 brands (In terms of apparels)

  1. Diesel
  2. Adidas
  3. Nike
  4. Wild Channel
  5. Reebok
  6. Tropicana Life
  7. Levi’s
  8. Goggles
  9. Body Glove
  10. Fila


Top 10 junk foods I love

  1. Burgers: Especially the ‘tepi jalan’ one, with the stalls and the long haired bro cooking it.
  2. Maggi Mee and those in the same category
  3. Instant Cucur, Paratha, etc.: All this instant stuff makes me look like a good cook =p
  4. Potato Chips: Doritos, Mr. Potato, Chipster and the list goes on.
  5. Ice Creams: Baskin Robbins and all but my favourite is the 50 cent ice cream the apek sells on his bicycle
  6. Sweets: I eat sweets after every meal
  7. Lot’s of chocolate
  8. Soda’s: What’t junk food without soda right?
  9. Fries: but very lazy to fry it la
  10. Bubble Ice Blended

Read my original post for Real Voices here.

0 comments: