Alhamdulillah!

Friday, January 09, 2009

I've just checked my result. and phew! thanks to Allah S.W.T, I got an ok result. Alhamdulillah. it's not what I expected actually. I thought I'm going to screw up because of all the things that had happen to me during the final exam. I blanked during one of the papers, I found most of my papers are hard, and a pair of my favourite shoes was stolen which causes me a few hours of emotional wreck.

it's true they say that everything happen for a reason. even thought my result is slightly lower than last semester, I'm still very thankful and satisfied with what I got. let last semester be a lesson to me and hopefully I'll get better gpa this time. I would like to thank those who had supported me, my mom and dad for their endless prayers, my grandparents, as well as all my teachers and friends. I'll keep up the good work. Insyaallah.

0 comments: