I'm home!!!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

hye guys! I'm home! sorry for not updating my blog frequently. as I've said, I'm having my final exam. damn, this semester it's hard! well, thank God it's over. I've done my best, so I leave the rest to Allah.





now I'm busy with YouthSays "Real Voices" Project. this project from YouthSays.com is intended to capture the lives of 50 malaysian youth and I'm one of it. so, I'll be busy blogging there for 5 weeks writting about 15 chapters every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I may not have much time to blog here. but don't worry, I wouldn't neglect you dear blog. I thinks that's all for this post. I'm going to Lumut with my family this holiday. I'll post about it later k? meantime, feel free to read my posts in YouthsSays "Real Voices". click here

0 comments: